March is one of those in-between months—still holding on to winter, but getting sneak peeks of spring-like weather. So, this month’s mood board is filled with florals, pastel furs and relaxing moments, which to us is what this month should be about!
- With the time change this month, we’re looking forward to savoring sunnier mornings. Image via Hither & Thither
- You can never go wrong with a pop of hot pink, and these shoes just made our spring wish list. Image via Loeffler Randall
- We’re really looking forward to the abundance of spring flowers that will soon be showing their faces. Image source unknown
- A bubble bath in this dreamy bathroom is our ideal night in. Image via Dintelo
- We can’t stop daydreaming about the incredible live orchid display that covered the Ralph Lauren store in New York for NYFW. Image via Vogue
- Enjoy the last few weeks of winter by curling up with a book…and the windows open! Image source unknown
- The perfect transition outfit from winter to spring: navy and blush pink with touches of fur and silk. Image via Bikinis & Passports
- We’re so inspired by Haley Boyd’s style for spring dressing. Image via A Cup Of Jo
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌