With spring travels on the horizon, and the sun staying out a little longer, we’re planning to use that time to read! From advice books to fun novels, we’re sharing nine books that we can’t wait to read this March.
- F*ck Love: One Shrink’s Sensible Advice for Finding a Lasting Relationship, by Michael Bennett M.D. and Sarah Bennett: Dr. Michael Bennett and his comedy-writing daughter, Sarah, share the common sense and practical way to help you find real love.
- My Not So Perfect Life: A Novel, by Sophie Kinsella: This new novel is a mix of love, office drama and all the decisions we make to live in a social media-obsessed world.
- Exit West: A Novel, by Mohsin Hamid: One of the most anticipated novels of the year, this love story shares what happens as ordinary people are transformed intro refugees and the difficult choices that follow.
- The Lonely Hearts Hotel: A Novel, by Heather O’Neill: Set in Montreal during the Great Depression, this dazzling new novel explores love, loss and what it means to be a woman in a world that so often gives all the power to men.
- Goop Clean Beauty, by the Editors of Goop: We’re huge fans of Goop here at Glitter Guide, so we’re diving into this book from the editors of Goop all about a clean approach toward beauty.
- The Futures, by Anna Pitoniak: This love story shares what happens when a young couple moves to New York City, and the danger that comes when following your dreams.
- How to Hygge: The Nordic Secrets to a Happy Life, by Signe Johansen: This informative and fun how-to book teaches you all you need to know about turning your home into a cozy Danish-style house.
- Idaho: A Novel, by Emily Ruskovich: You’ll get lost in this stunning novel story about love, forgiveness and the violence of memory.
- A Separation, by Katie Kitamura: If you’re looking for more suspense, this novel is all about a woman on the edge, and the drama that follows.