With spring travels on the horizon, and the sun staying out a little longer, we’re planning to use that time to read! From advice books to fun novels, we’re sharing nine books that we can’t wait to read this March.
- F*ck Love: One Shrink’s Sensible Advice for Finding a Lasting Relationship, by Michael Bennett M.D. and Sarah Bennett: Dr. Michael Bennett and his comedy-writing daughter, Sarah, share the common sense and practical way to help you find real love.
- My Not So Perfect Life: A Novel, by Sophie Kinsella: This new novel is a mix of love, office drama and all the decisions we make to live in a social media-obsessed world.
- Exit West: A Novel, by Mohsin Hamid: One of the most anticipated novels of the year, this love story shares what happens as ordinary people are transformed intro refugees and the difficult choices that follow.
- The Lonely Hearts Hotel: A Novel, by Heather O’Neill: Set in Montreal during the Great Depression, this dazzling new novel explores love, loss and what it means to be a woman in a world that so often gives all the power to men.
- Goop Clean Beauty, by the Editors of Goop: We’re huge fans of Goop here at Glitter Guide, so we’re diving into this book from the editors of Goop all about a clean approach toward beauty.
- The Futures, by Anna Pitoniak: This love story shares what happens when a young couple moves to New York City, and the danger that comes when following your dreams.
- How to Hygge: The Nordic Secrets to a Happy Life, by Signe Johansen: This informative and fun how-to book teaches you all you need to know about turning your home into a cozy Danish-style house.
- Idaho: A Novel, by Emily Ruskovich: You’ll get lost in this stunning novel story about love, forgiveness and the violence of memory.
- A Separation, by Katie Kitamura: If you’re looking for more suspense, this novel is all about a woman on the edge, and the drama that follows.
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.