When it comes to picking out a new piece of clothing, nothing beats choosing a classic trench coat. A must-have closet staple, a trench coat is ideal for transitioning into spring. The best part? You don’t need to break the bank to get one for yourself! Today, we’re sharing 10 trenches, all less than $150, to help you achieve an extra-stylish spring.
1. We love the boxier fit of this Madewell Abroad Trench Coat ($138).
2. For a trench with a twist, try this French Connection Drape Front Trench Coat ($148).
3. For a dressed up look at night, slip this Forever 21 Crepe Woven Trench Coat ($49.90) over a fitted dress.
4. We love the subtle blue piping on this Topshop Relaxed Trench Coat ($110).
5. This olive green GAP Tencel Open-Front Trench ($79.99) is a great alternative to a classic tan trench.
6. This Forever 21 Double-Breasted Trench Coat ($47.90) is a true classic for a steal.
7. Hard to beat a classic khaki Old Navy Trench Coat ($58)!
8. We love the traditional details on this LOFT Modern Trench ($148).
9. You know we couldn’t resist a pink Forever 21 Belted Trench Coat ($37.90) for spring.
10. If you’re looking for something a little shorter, scoop up this H&M Short Trenchcoat ($69.99).
While you're here, why not check these out:
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.