March is here, which means that the kickoff to spring isn’t far behind! To celebrate the imminent changing of the seasons, our features editor, Carrie Waller, has compiled a list of the things she’s most anxious to indulge in this month. See her picks below, and be sure to comment with a few of the pieces you’re excited to treat yourself to in the weeks ahead!
- Natalie Borton, Bridget Tassel Earrings ($40): Fellow Glitter Guide teammate, Natalie Borton, just added these tassel earrings to her line of handmade jewelry, and I’m obsessed. They go with everything!
- Premium Leather Booker Armchair ($1,998): Give me leather and give me tufting, and I’m hooked. This cozy reading chair is next on my splurge list.
- W3LL PEOPLE, Bio Tint Multi-Action Moisturizer with SPF 30 ($28.99), Expressionist Liquid Eyeliner ($17.99), Natural Contour and Highlight Duo ($24.99): I’ve been testing out this trio of products from W3LL PEOPLE and love them so far! When I’m in a rush, they are truly all I need to face the day with confidence.
- Ray-Ban, ‘Clubmaster’ 51mm Sunglasses ($175): Up until now, my sunglasses collection is made up of $10 drugstore buys. I think it’s high time that I invested in quality shades like these ahead of spring and summer.
- French Girl Organics Mini Crème Lumière ($24): My skincare guilty pleasure is moisturizer. This one from French Girl Organics is so pretty that I don’t mind leaving it out on my nightstand!
- J.Crew, Ornate Floral Ruffle-Trim Top in Silk ($78): I plan to incorporate this pretty printed top into my weekly wardrobe as soon as the temperatures start to heat back up. It’s perfect to layer under a structured dress or just paired with shorts.
- Madewell Intimates: I was so excited to hear that one of my favorite brands was releasing a new line of intimates! I can’t wait to test them out for myself.
- Delbarr Co. “Cali Love” print ($30): Delbarr Moradi’s beautiful photography often graces Glitter Guide’s digital pages, but did you know that you can purchase real prints for your home, too? I’m in love with her dreamy shot of the California coastline.