We’re all about being comfortable here at Glitter Guide, especially when it comes to our shoes. That’s why today we’re rounding up the chicest and most stylish tennis shoes out there that can take you from the gym to errands, and even an afternoon brunch date!
1. It doesn’t get much sleeker than these leather Nike Air Max Thea Sneakers ($115). Try pairing them with fitted sweatpants or leggings for an ultra-sporty, stylish look.
2. These adidas by Stella McCartney Adizero Takumi Sneakers ($170) add a bright pop of color to a simple weekend outfit.
3. We’re saying “Yes!” to these blush suede Anya Hindmarch Tennis Shoe Wink Sneakers ($465) for spring.
4. We love the combo of tan and salmon pink on these Nike Air Max 90 Ultra 2.0 Sneakers ($120).
5. These gold adidas Originals Beige NMD Xr1 Sneakers ($156) are a fabulous and flashy alternative to utilitarian tennis shoes!
6. A pair of pastel pink Nike Air Presto Sneakers ($120) are ideal for both a morning workout class and brunch with girlfriends after.
7. These KENDALL + KYLIE Brandy Knit Sneakers ($135) are a fun alternative to simple black sneakers.
8. A pair of nude Nike Air Max Thea Ultra SI Sneakers ($150) are stylish sneakers to wear with everything from sundresses to leggings.
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.