Whether you’re jet-setting off somewhere warm this month or simply dreaming of those balmy temperatures still to come, Caitlin’s list of favorites should leave you feeling extra excited for March’s transition into spring. See what she’s pining for below!
- Indego Africa, Mini Banana Bag ($75): I love my larger tote from Indego Africa, and I hope this mini tote is restocked soon. It would be perfect for my upcoming beach trip in April!
- Wunderkin, Oversized Schoolgirl Bow and Liberty of London Sailor Bow: If you’re the mom to a baby girl, you’ve probably heard of Free Babes. It has the cutest hair bows on the market. The shop recently rebranded, and I love the new look. Now, if only I could manage to snag a few bows next time before they sell out!
- Everlane, The Wide Leg Crop Pant ($68): I’m so glad I got these white wide leg pants before they sold out—they have the best fit and are so comfortable. Get on the waitlist now!
- Rebecca Atwood x Chasing Paper “Fleur” Wallpaper ($40): I just ordered this wallpaper for our playroom and can’t wait to see it come together!
- Cuyana, Silk Slip Dress ($260): I’m packing my bags for Italy (we leave in just a few weeks!), and these silk pieces are ideal for travel. The colors are gorgeous, too!
- Cuyana, Silk Tee ($165): Here’s another piece from Cuyana that I have on my wish list. This shirt works with cropped jeans, shorts or even a skirt, so I know I’ll be wearing it all season long.
- Sézane, Bilboa Top ($90): Sézane speaks my love language and the new Sunrise collection is so dreamy.