It’s official. Spring is here, and I’m so excited for everything coming out in stores and online right now! For the most part, I’m looking at pieces that will work for spring and summer—fun prints, some bright colors and items with cute details. I have a feeling that by the time this post goes live, I’ll already be bookmarking a bunch of steals and deals, so keep following along for daily finds on @abbysbudgetbuys and stay tuned for next month’s round of budget buys under $50! Happy Shopping!
- Satin Slip-Ons ($24.99): Satin and slip-ons are both on trend right now, so these shoes are an ideal combo. They are so chic and comfortable!
- Women Hand-Woven Straw Shell Clutch ($23.59): My straw bag obsession is a little out of control right now. I can’t help but love this straw shell clutch bag. It’s too cute and a steal at less than $25!
- Tortoiseshell Retro Sunglasses ($39.99): For spring and summer, a fabulous pair of sunglasses is a most, and I’m all about the retro styles right now. I can’t resist this tortoise pair. Next on my list to find is a similar pair in white at the same price point!
- Stripes Charisma Top with Bell Sleeves ($44.97): You might have seen this top floating around on some of your favorite influencers on the web and for good reason. This is seriously the most adorable shirt. It’s striped, has bell sleeves, bows and is less than $45. What more could you want in a spring top?
- Sleeveless Shirt Dress ($34.99): This utility-inspired dress is sure to become a go-to spring piece. The ways to style and accessorize it are endless!
- Cotton Bucket Bag ($45.99): I absolutely love this cotton carry-all tote! If you are looking for something to keep your stuff organized in your larger bags, this insert looks like a really awesome idea as well!
- Pleated Midi Skirt ($39.90): I can see myself wearing this colorful striped midi skirt all spring and summer. Dress it down with a white tee and some sandals or dress it up with a black satin cami, heels and some gold jewelry.
- Females of the Future Tee ($28): I’m all about that girl power right now and this tee is about to become my go-to!
- Warehouse Floating Floral Neckerchief Scarf ($22): This lightweight printed scarf is something I know I’ll reach for over and over again this spring.
- Cleo Earrings in Blonde ($28): After several years of wearing the same gold hoop earrings, I think this season I’m going to branch out a little bit and try some different statement earrings. This pair is one of my favorites, but I think Mango is killing it with all of its pieces if you are looking for statement earrings.
- Poplin Top with Pleated Sleeves ($49.90): Doesn’t this top make you smile? It’s just so bright and happy!
- Pearl Detail Shoes ($48): Carrying on the loafer trend into spring, this pair incorporates the ‘pearl’ trend popping up in stores on sandals and jeans among other things!
- Cropped Trousers with Frill ($49.90): I love the frill on these classic cropped trousers! I’m certain they would be my go-to black pant for spring.
- Pompom Top ($35.90): This adorable pom-pom top is perfect to throw on with your favorite pair of denim this season. It’s selling out fast, so it’s time to snag it now!
More Of My Picks Under $50:
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.