In honor of the change that this brand-new season brings, our founder has her sights set on fresh looks and trends this March. Read on for a few of the products, brands and styles that are inspiring Taylor’s outlook on spring!
- Hortense Jewelry, Single Tag Necklace ($235): I recently got a pair of Hortense tags with my kids’ names on them. They are simple, delicate and beautiful. I’ve really fallen in love with this brand and everything it does. The brand also designs many of my favorite Catbird pieces.
- Loeffler Randall, Vera Ruffle Slide Sandal ($325): These slides from Loeffler Randall are calling my name. So gorgeous.
- Elsie Green House & Home: I’m loving my new vintage pieces from Elsie Green. The brand has the most gorgeous collection of vintage and unique goods. I also love that it is based in East Bay, California! I’m excited to support local brands. (Photo by Taylor Sterling)
- Sonoma Aztec Rug ($450): I found my new favorite rug at my friend’s house the other day. It’s soft and muted—super pretty. The best part is that it’s also really affordable, which is great when you have a dog and kiddos running around like I do. (Photo by Taylor Sterling)
- New hair inspiration: This month, I’ve noticed a beauty trend of wearing hair parted down the middle and in a low bun. I love this understated, low-maintenance look. It’s great for busy moms like me who don’t have time to dry or style their hair.
- Quitokeeto, AGA Round Cast Iron Casserole ($315): I basically want everything in my life to be from Quitokeeto, including this large round casserole pot.
- Madewell, Oxford Bedtime Pajama Top ($49.50): Because I live in pajamas and loungewear, it only makes sense that I invest in more, right? This cute set from Madewell is my current favorite.
- OPI Hong Kong Collection, “Chop-sticking to My Story H52” nail color: This month, rust-colored nails have been my go-to. I like that it’s neutral and yet unexpected. This one’s currently sold out, but keep checking for restock or look for a similar color at your local drugstore, like I will! (Photo by Taylor Sterling)