In need of a few budget-friendly beauty buys this spring? Caylee Ashwell has you covered with her roundup of seven drugstore finds for this season’s top beauty trends!
Navigating the beauty aisle at the drugstore is a daunting task! Unless you’re picking up a classic favorite or something very specific, the options are seemingly endless (and at times, overwhelming!). To save you a return trip, we’re sharing our favorite new beauty finds below that you can grab the next time you’re in the neighborhood.
- Give your lips a little color and a lot of hydration with Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Oil ($8.99). It comes in six shades ranging from a warm nude to a deep plum.
- If winter weather has left your skin dull and dry, add Garnier SkinActive Moisture Bomb The Antioxidant Super Moisturizer ($16.99) to your nightly routine. It’s a gel-like cream that absorbs quickly and leaves skin plump and refreshed.
- If you have acne-prone skin, the Neutrogena Light Therapy Acne Treatment Mask ($39.99) is a worthy investment. The blue LED light zaps bacteria and clears breakouts in just 10 minutes.
- A cushion compact that’s medium-to-full coverage, but feels weightless on skin? Yes, please. Maybelline Dream Cushion Fresh Face Liquid Foundation ($15.99) comes in eight shades that blend effortlessly into skin.
- If you’re in love with your beauty blender, but are in need of a cheaper alternative, the Revlon 4-in-1 Blending Sponge ($7.99) is it. It applies, conceals, contours and corrects for an airbrushed, flawless look.
- Spring means pretty, pastel nail polish and we’re loving Essie’s Peach Side Babe ($9).
- A one-swipe stick that makes all the difference. Wet n Wild MegaGlo Makeup Sticks ($3.99) come in 10 shades that either conceal, contour or add a touch of blush. They glide on smooth and blend into skin easily. They are sold out online, but check your local store!