This month, our New York City editor, Carly, was on the go! From traveling to the beaches in Florida to the snow in Finland, she found a list of favorites to make traveling easier, and a little more stylish, too, along the way.
1. It seems I can never have too many pairs of pajamas, and these adorable Madewell Oxford Bedtime Pajama Top ($49.50) and Shorts ($29.50) are the prettiest pair for the warmer months ahead.
2. Nothing beats a classic black shirt, and this Style Mafia Locka Top ($60) is so chic with its flared sleeves. Plus, it costs less than $60!
3. Blush suede sandals with pearls in the heel? I could not be more obsessed with these Steve Madden Cashmere Sandals ($79.95)!
4. One of my favorite spring trends is keeping things simple and tying a silk scarf around my neck. This J.Crew Skinny Italian Silk Scarf ($39.50) pairs perfectly with a white T-shirt and boyfriend jeans.
5. It was the fun packaging that first made me check out this Boy Smells Candle ($28), but I couldn’t resist the sexy, cozy smell.
6. I’ve been on the hunt for the perfect pair of high-waisted denim and the Levi’s Wedgie High-Rise Jean ($88) is a winner. They work for both the office and brunch on the weekend.
7. Finding the perfect white dress has always been tricky for me, but I could not resist this BB Dakota Jarvis V Neck Waffle Dress ($90).
8. I just got back from Finland, and this Away x Pop & Suki Carry-On Suitcase ($225) was a lifesaver for traveling thanks to its compact size and charging outlet. Plus, I love the pop of pink!
LOVE the flared sleeves. I saw the pink AWAY bag the other day, and I’m definitely going to get one, but not sure that I want pink – I’m concerned that way too many women will have them and it will be a sea of pink bags if you have to gate check! LOL
Comments are closed.