We love shopping for spring clothes, but one of our favorite ways to quickly update an outfit is to add fun accessories. This spring, it’s all about the statement earrings. Which of these earrings are your favorite? Let us know in the comments. We’re all ears!
1. How fun are these pale pink Baublebar Pom Pom Crispin Ball Drop Earrings ($36) for spring?
2. These classic tortoiseshell J.Crew Hoop Drop Earrings ($19.50) easily pair with everything from a little black dress to a striped tee.
3. Tassels and nautical knots come together in these feminine Vanessa Mooney The Astrid Knotted Tassel Earrings ($45).
4. A burst of cobalt blue Baublebar Romany Drops ($38) pair perfectly with spring neutrals.
5. If you’re going to make a statement, you might as well make it with these extra bright Kate Spade New York Pretty Poms Tassel Statement Earrings ($98).
6. Floral and color are always a ‘yes’ for spring, so these J.Crew Colorful Floral Hoop Earrings ($65) are essential.
7. You can’t not have fun wearing these cheerful Mercedes Salazar Pina Clip On Earrings ($200).
8. Pearl embellishments are one of our favorite trends for spring, so these Baublebar Aleeza Drops ($32) are a must.
9. Powder blue tassels, like these MISA Solid Tassel Earrings ($96), will be easy to mix and match with your favorite spring pastel pieces.
10. These J.Crew Lemon Tree Earrings ($58) scream spring thanks to the citrus color and design.