Each year, we’re reminded just how slow of a process waking up from winter’s hibernation is. It may be April, but a lot of the world is still waiting for those first true hints of the new warm season to come. The good news is that April tends to put the shift into hyperdrive, so here’s just a taste of the magical mood that’s about to unfold throughout during the next month.
- Spring stems are just beginning to bloom, and we couldn’t be more excited about the idea of filling our homes with fresh flowers again. Image via White Flower Farm
- Think about adding playful round silhouettes to your home in honor of the new nesting season that’s upon us. Image via JENNI KAYNE
- Pleats are all the rage right now, and this playful peach photo makes us see why—what a fun texture to experiment with! Image via Stella McCartney Resort 2017
- This photo of Solange dressed in soft white and shrouded in blush pink light is just downright dreamy. Image via Casper Sejersen
- Our home tour interview with Kari Jensen was full of Pin-able inspiration, including this all-white master bedroom retreat. Image via Glitter Guide
- A gentle reminder that nature has a way of showing her beautiful face in even the most unlikely of settings. Image via @coltrane.works
- It’s officially time to get our straw hats out of storage! Picnic, anyone? Image source unknown
- We love the contrast between the drapey tee and tight high-waisted jeans shown in this outfit. Image source unknown
- Here’s a fun challenge: try your hand at at-home floral arranging using grocery store blooms. Here’s a simple tutorial if you need a little guidance! Image via @yasminemei
- Woven totes and bags are finally reemerging in the wake of warm weather. We love this Bacute Woven Straw Bag. Image via Oroboro
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌