Spring is finally starting to feel a little more “spring”-like as we head into the brighter and warmer days of April. Read on as Carrie offers insight into what she’s got her eye on this month, including the softest pjs you’ll ever own and a cool new modular art system!
- Dagne Dover, Midi Tote in Bleecker Blush ($225): This tote has become my daily go-to! I love the structure of the bag and all of the thoughtful compartments, including a place just for my water bottle.
- Lane’s new Twin Tone Play Wall Art System: This UK-based company just launched its Twin Tone Play system, which features modular screen prints in 12 colors that you can customize and rearrange to your heart’s content. I love this collection of blue and mustard prints!
- Old Navy, Fit & Flare Cami Dress for Women ($15): I just picked up this flowy floral dress over the weekend, and can’t wait to debut it at the beach next month.
- NERD Skincare, Nourishing Cream ($95): This ultra-moisturizing facial cream from NERD has made my nightly skincare routine something I look forward to. I see and feel a difference by the next morning!
- Lime & Leaf, Fan Shell Pillow Cover ($48): I was just recently introduced to this new Virginia-based company last month and love the pillow options. The fact that everything is made here in America also makes me smile.
- Justina Blakeney x Lulu & Georgia: Everything Justina Blakeney touches is pure gold in my book, so her collection at Lulu & Georgia hits all the right notes—especially her Ida Mirror!
- Target, Black & Copper Task Lamp ($46.99): I’m working on adding more edgy black décor to our home, and I think that this table lamp from Target is the perfect way to integrate the color into our living room. I also love this black and gold wall sconce that I found on Etsy!
- CULTIVER, Inez Pajama Set ($105): I’ve been absolutely living in these pjs from CULTIVER. They are the most comfortable pieces of clothing I own—hands down.
- The Crafted Life, Peace Gun Enamel Pin ($12): Although you won’t see this one in the graphic above, I just had to add this item in last minute. My friend Rachel is selling this beautiful Peace Gun Enamel Pin through her Etsy shop, and 100 percent of the profits go to charity—now that’s something worth splurging on!