Caitlin’s pretty pink favorites collection for April has our entire team absolutely swooning! Suffice it to say that it’s likely your spring wish list just got longer thanks to her roundup of fashion must-haves and beauty goodies. Get all the details below.
- This Works, Deep Sleep Pillow Spray ($29): I swear by this pillow spray.
- Target, Metal Wall Art ($29.99): Target’s home décor collections just keep getting better and better. This wall art is so simple, but also would make a statement in a small space.
- Sonnet James, Brielle Floral Dress ($158): The perfect dress for this weekend’s Easter brunch!
- Mother Muse ($37.02): I’m currently obsessed with this magazine. The imagery is stunning and the articles are so inspiring. (Image via @mothermusemag)
- Maybelline, Color Sensation Inti-Matte Nudes lipstick in “Peach Buff” ($7.49): I’ve been wearing a few shades from Maybelline’s new NUDE collection. They are the perfect matte, creamy blend.
- Target, Lincoln Cane Chair with Upholstered Seat ($199.99): I love this chair—it looks similar to one my grandmother had in her barn.
- Light Upon The Lake vinyl, by Whitney ($17.99): We’ve been listening to this album nonstop in our house.
- HATCH, The Nelli Dress ($278): This dress from HATCH’s new collection is so beautiful!
- Madewell x Where I Was From, Slim Straight Crop Jeans ($145): The color of these cropped, casual pants from Madewell is spot-on for spring!
- NEED, Cohiba Scarf ($40): I love this small neck scarf, but I think it would look even prettier framed in our new bedroom!
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌