Hi, everyone! I’m so excited to share my April budget buys today. This month, I’m all about spring and summer pieces that are versatile for day and night. I found some pretty printed pieces that are sure to give a little pizzazz to your wardrobe as well as some basics that will go with everything. As always, everything costs less than $50, so feel free to loosen your purse strings. You can also find my daily budget buys over on my Instagram account @abbysbudgetbuys. Happy Shopping!
- Tassel Earrings ($19.99): Statement earrings are huge this spring and I can’t get over how chic this woven, tassel and metallic hybrid version is.
- PomPom Tote ($49.90): Another purchase that I couldn’t pass up. This looks so similar to the Clare Vivier bag that your favorite influencers have been sporting in black. It’s going to be one of my go-to bags this spring and summer.
- Women’s Bardot Midi Dress ($34.99): This is the perfect spring and summer dress. I love the small polka-dot print and off-the-shoulder neckline with a little bit of a ruffle. You can dress it up or dress it down with a quick change of accessories and shoes.
- Jute Cosmetic Bag ($19.99): I think this is the cutest cosmetic bag. It’s perfect to hold all your little makeup bits and accessories and to throw in your beach bag.
- Bead-detail Sandals ($29.99): These pearl-embellished flats are so sweet! They are on trend right now and I can’t believe they are under $30!
- Wide Leg Pant Pink Floral Pajamas ($16.99): Earlier this month, I accidentally put my favorite tinted lip balm through the wash and ended up ruining a bunch of clothing including my favorite pair of pajama pants from Target. Luckily, the store still had them in stock, as well as a few other prints including these pink floral ones, which I added to my shopping cart! They are so comfortable, pretty and feminine.
- 50mm Mirror Square Sunglasses ($12): I’m so in love with these rosy sunglasses, although another pair of sunglasses is the last thing I need right now. They are so fun and yet quite neutral and easy to wear on an everyday basis.
- ASOS Denim Mini Skirt in Mid Blue Wash ($34): I’m thinking I need to add a denim skirt into my wardrobe. I love the pencil shape, denim wash and the fact that it’s not too short. You can easily dress it up or down, which is always a plus!
- Scalloped Cami Top ($27): I’m always on the lookout for simple tops that are a little nicer than a cotton tank, but that you can wear with pretty much everything. I love the scalloped detail on this top. It also comes in five different colors.
- Straw Fedora Hat ($29.99): I definitely don’t need another straw hat right now, but I’m so obsessed with this black-and-tan one with pom-poms on the side. I think it’s so fun, especially for a festival or beach getaway!
- Rosy Square Silk Scarf ($19.50): In last month’s edit, I was originally going to feature a silk scarf I bought from H&M, but right before the edit went live it sold out, so we took it out. The first and only time I wore it, it somehow fell out of my bag without me noticing. I was so sad because I loved the color combination and print. Luckily, after a little searching, I found this one from Loft with very similar colors and prints and bought it right away! I love the coral and red with a touch of green and teal.
- Faux Leather Espadrille Sandals ($12): You can never go wrong with a neutral pair of espadrilles for spring and summer, and I love the faux leather details and criss-cross of the ankle straps. They come in white, black and tan and you cannot beat the price!
- Long Line Bralette (2 for $25): I’ve been looking for some pretty little bralettes to wear under simple tees and sundresses. I’m in love with the lace on this one and it comes in mauve, black, gold, white and orange. Right now, they are on sale for two for $25—a total steal.
- Pull&Bear Stripe Shirt ($26): I’m really into lightweight blouses right now because they are so easy to throw on with any pair of denim and look really chic and put together. I’m drawn to this pink-and-white stripe shirt and I can’t believe how inexpensive it is….I may need to snag it!
More Items Under $50: