Despite the fact that April is an exciting month thanks to those first tangible sights of spring, it also tends to slow time down. We can’t help but jump straight to longing for the consistent warmth of summer, not to mention the travel season that picks up steam come May and June! In order to help get you through the transition of April, our creative director, Taylor Sterling, is back to share a roundup of what she’s loving most this month. Read on to see what made the cut, including the magazine she’s crushing on, some dinner party inspiration and the hat she can’t stop wearing.
- Bowie Stud ($138): Hortense is my new favorite jewelry designer and she made these lightning bolt Bowie studs that I am utterly obsessed with!
- Anthropologie Embroidered Floral Overalls ($128): I live in overalls. These white embroidered floral overalls from Anthropologie remind me of my youth!
- Janessa Leone Aisley Hat ($250): I have been wearing this hat non-stop this month. Just see my Instagram.
- J. Hannah Himalayan Salt Nail Polish ($19): The perfect nude pink nail polish!
- Sally King Benedict’s Faces: I’m still obsessed with Sally King Benedict’s Faces. This month, I am back to looking at them all the time and wishing I could get my hands on one of her old pieces. How beautiful is this?
- Love Magazine ($18): This magazine is so incredibly stunning. It’s full of visual creativeness, and I absolutely adore this feminine cover.
- Dreamy Dinner Party: This dinner party thrown by The Venue Report for Jen Gotch is so dreamy. It’s inspiring my next dinner party.
- Harry Styles “Sign of the Times” Single: I never thought I would be so into a One Direction dude’s single, but I really like this one and I am intrigued to hear the whole album.
- Iridescent wrapped flowers: Flowers wrapped in iridescent wrap—genius! My newest obsession.
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.