Warmer weather and longer days are finally starting to arrive! This is the perfect time to pick up a few new books to get you in the reading groove in time for summer vacation and trips to the beach. Today, we’ve rounded up 10 great books that are must-reads this month.
- How to Pack: Travel Smart for Any Trip, by Hitha Palepu: With summer getaways and travel coming up on the horizon, we’re excited to get Hitha’s expert tips on packing!
- Almost Adulting: All You Need to Know to Get It Together (Sort Of), by Arden Rose: YouTube sensation, Arden Rose, shares her tips on “adulting” in a very comedic and entertaining way, of course.
- Business Boutique: A Woman’s Guide for Making Money Doing What She Loves, by Christy Wright: We’re ready to delve into Christy’s entrepreneurial tips.
- Nevertheless: A Memoir, by Alec Baldwin: We’re not going to lie, we are big fans of Alec Baldwin’s work on “Saturday Night Live” and “30 Rock,” so we’re excited to delve into his memoir.
- Note to Self, by Connor Franta: After reading his previous memoir, A Work In Progress, we’re ready to crack open this YouTube star’s diary-style book that gets even more personal.
- She Persisted: 13 American Women Who Changed the World, by Chelsea Clinton: We can’t wait to get our hands on this inspirational children’s book. It’s so fitting with the time and world we live in right now and we know it’s something we will read over and over to our daughters!
- The Handmaid’s Tale, by Margaret Atwood: There’s a good chance that you’ve read this book awhile ago, but with the new TV show based on the book coming out (featuring Elisabeth Moss!), we are in the mood for a refresher!
- What Alice Forgot, by Liane Moriarty: If you’re a fan of Big Little Lies, make sure to check out this captivating novel by the same author.
- Stirring Up Fun with Food: Over 115 Simple, Delicious Ways to Be Creative in the Kitchen, by Sarah Michelle Gellar: We’ll always have a soft spot for Sarah Michelle Gellar! We are excited to get our hands on this recipe book and start whipping up some of her favorite recipes.
- Option B: Facing Adversity, Building Resilience, and Finding Joy, by Sheryl Sandberg and Adam Grant: We have such admiration for Sheryl, and her career is so inspiring. Having been through so much in her life, most recently the sudden death of her husband, we know her words and her story will contain a wealth of knowledge, advice and inspiration that we can apply to our own lives and situations.
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌