Spring and summer means more traveling is added to our already busy schedules. While we love getting away, this sometimes means our fitness routines get put on the back burner. Instead of skipping your daily workout, we’ve found five workouts that are easy to do wherever you are!
- Tone It Up: Karina and Katrina, the masterminds behind Tone It Up, share a mix of every workout you may need while traveling, from yoga and abs to quick cardio blasts. Easy to follow along on their YouTube channel, they also offer great health tips to make sure you’re also eating right while dining out.
- Kayla Itsines’ Bikini Body Guide: When you’re short on time, but in need of a powerful workout, the BBG guide is the way to go. These 30-minute, high-intensity routines will have you sweating in no time!
- Blogilates: After a run on the beach, come back to your hotel and try one of these intense sculpting routines set to top 40 favorite songs. They are ideal for squeezing in a great abs or butt workout.
- PopSugar Fitness: If you’re looking for a variety of workouts to do while traveling, head here for everything from dance routines to stress-relieving workouts. We love that these workouts are also jam-packed with fun music and easy to do without any weights.
- BeFiT: If you want to learn from some of the best trainers in the industry, it can be as easy as heading to YouTube! Top fitness trainers such as Jillian Michaels, Billy Blanks and more share their workouts on this YouTube channel filled with results-driven workouts to do wherever you are.