When it comes to stocking up on healthy, delicious (and fun) food, we always seem to end up at the same place—Trader Joe’s. We love all the new products that the store comes out with and the fact that everything is so affordable. Today, our team is sharing our must-have items that are always on our list when we head to Trader Joe’s. Let us know what your favorites are in the comments below!
- Unsweetened & Unsulfured Dried Mango: “I snack on this all day and my daughter loves it, too!” – Caitlin Kruse | “My addiction. I go through a pack in about two days. They aren’t super healthy for you, but better than snacking on candy or cookies. The organic ones are better for you and they tend to be softer than the non-organic. And there’s nothing worse than a bag of hard dried mango!” – Taylor Sterling
- Organic Tuscan Kale: “My husband and I are kale addicts. We always get a bag of this kale for quick and easy salads. For example, mix this with chopped cucumbers, avocado and Parmesan cheese in an easy homemade vinaigrette.” – Taylor Sterling
- Coconut Milk: “Sometimes coconut milk can be hard to find at other grocery stores, but I love the light and full options at Trader Joe’s. And you can’t beat the price.” – Caitlin Kruse
- Nuts: “We always like to go to Trader Joe’s to stock up on nuts for snacking on because they have such a good selection and the prices are amazing.” – Caitlin Kruse
- Unsweetened Sunflower Seed Spread: “This stuff is not only delicious (on everything from toast to apple slices!), it’s also free of added sweeteners and sugar.” – Carrie Waller
- Frozen Açaí Packs: “I’m so glad TJ’s finally started carrying packs of frozen açaí! They are perfect for morning smoothies or afternoon bowls!” – Caitlin Kruse
- Organic Coconut Chips: “No added sugar, and delicious thrown into a smoothie.” – Taylor Sterling
- Riced Broccoli: “These are so great for when I am having a hectic and busy week and don’t have time to chop up a bunch of veggies. My daughter loves the cauliflower version (yay!) and these are easy to use in baby food makers to create healthy purees for little ones!” – Taylor Sterling
- Brown Rice Pasta: “This is by far my favorite gluten-free pasta on the market! It cooks perfectly when done al dente and also reheats surprisingly well!” – Caitlin Kruse
- Roasted Potatoes With Peppers & Onions: “My husband and I love to wander the frozen food aisles at our local Trader Joe’s because the brand actually carries healthy options! This Roasted Potatoes With Peppers & Onions is a favorite frozen side dish. It is super flavorful, and boasts phosphorus, vitamins C and B6, plus niacin, too!” – Carrie Waller
- Riced Cauliflower: “I’m pretty obsessed with the riced cauliflower at Trader Joe’s. There are so many things you can do with it—I use it as a substitute for rice, quinoa or even pasta!” – Abby Sterling
- Sweet Potato Pasta: “If my husband and I are craving pasta, this is our go-to! I love it with pesto and sautéed veggies on top.” – Abby Sterling
- Whole Grain Flour Tortillas: “Perfect for my entire family. My daughter loves them with melted cheddar cheese inside and my husband and I love them with scrambled eggs and arugula.” – Taylor Sterling
- Trimmed Leeks: “I love the packaged veggies at Trader Joe’s. They are so easy to make and offer the perfect amount of vegetables. I always grab a pack of leeks to throw into salads and into our eggs for the week.” – Taylor Sterling
- Gluten-Free Pizza Crust: “This is a more recent discovery for our family, but we became instantly in love with this frozen gluten-free pizza crust. My husband has a gluten allergy, so I’m always trying to find easy meals for him that taste like “gluten-full” meals. Two crusts come in each package and they are great for a quick make-your-own-pizza night.” – Abby Sterling
Love the recommendations! Also, where is the pink grocery bag from in the last picture with the dried mangos? Love!
Comments are closed.