Just because you can’t make it to the gym doesn’t mean you shouldn’t work out at home, and just because you aren’t out in public doesn’t mean you shouldn’t look fashionable! We rounded up some of the best items to help you work out at home and look good while doing it. See our picks below.
- Stability Ball: Black Mountain Products 2000-Pound Anti Burst Exercise Stability Ball with Pump ($29.99)
- Exercise gear: We like Tri-Tone Slashback Crop ($60) // New Balance for J.Crew 520 Style ($85) // New Balance for J.Crew Free Flow Tank Top ($19.99)
- Stop Watch: We like Apple Watch Series 1 (starting at $269)
- Dumbbells: We like CAP Barbell Color Coated Single PVC Hex Dumbbell, Light Blue ($24.99)
- Music: Helsinki Speaker ($449). Make sure to try our Workout Mixtape.
- Water Bottle: We like Glitter Bomb Water Bottle ($24)
- Jump rope: We like Session 3.0 ($52.95)
- Medicine Ball: We like JBM 10-Pound Medicine Ball ($35.98)
- Foam Roller: We like FitPlus Premium Epe Foam Roller ($19.95)
- Yoga Mats: We like After This We’re Getting Pizza Exercise Mat ($32) or I Did My Best Exercise Mat ($32)
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.