With summer just around the corner, it’s no surprise that I’m into bright colors and fun prints. I’m loving easy breezy pieces that can easily go from lounging by the pool or on the beach to sunset cocktails and al fresco dinners. As always, everything costs less than $50, so feel free to loosen your purse strings. You can also find my daily budget buys over on my Instagram account @abbysbudgetbuys. Happy Shopping!
- Palm Print Long Sleeve Shirt & Short Pajama Set ($42): I’m looking for some cute lightweight pajamas and loungewear. I love the palm print on this set.
- Kassandra Gladiator Sandals Mossimo Supply ($24.99): How fun are these sandals? I love all the colors! They’d be really fun with a printed sundress or look chic with a black jersey dress and layered gold jewelry.
- Women’s Tie-Back Jumpsuit ($29.99): I don’t have a jumpsuit in my closet at the moment, but I adore the print and little ruffle detail on the straps, so I might have to buy this one. I also adore the price!
- Floral V-Neck Cami ($12.90): I’m so drawn to the floral femininity of this little cali tank. I wear so many denim cut-offs and I’m in need of some cute tops to pair with them that aren’t white tees.
- Sunglasses ($9.99): Fun, cheap sunglasses are a summer staple of mine. I always stock up on a few pairs that I can scatter in my car and beach bags and that I won’t be super mad if I accidentally break them. I’m loving the blush pink here.
- ASOS Mix Print Drape Slip Dress ($48): This slip dress makes me want to go on a tropical vacation. I love the mix of prints and all the different colors. This is one of those pieces that I think can take you from the beach to cocktail hour with a few quick swaps of accessories.
- Metallic Handle Shoulder Bag ($49.99): You’ve probably seen the small bag with round hardware trend on a bunch of your favorite influencers. This one is adorable, comes in black and white and is less than $50—score!
- Stand Up For Love Tee ($15.90): I saw this tee and instantly put it my shopping cart. In these trying times, I’m looking for positivity and light wherever I go. I can’t wait to wear it.
- Denim Scalloped-Hem Shorts ($24.99): If you are looking for a spin on the classic denim shorts and still into the scallop trend, these shorts are for you. They’re also a steal at under $25.
- Faux Pearl Hoop Earrings ($4.90): I’m really in love with these $5 gems. They combine the statement earring and pearl trend with my all-time favorite accessory—gold hoops.
- New Look Floral Satin Pajama Shorts Set ($29): #sorrynotsorry for another pair of pjs—I love this feminine floral set. Also, they’re less than $30, which is awesome for a satin set.
- ASOS Off Shoulder Sundress In Navy Palm Print ($29): Another sundress I love and that can go from beach to happy hour. The navy and white is classic and always in style.
- Checked top ($29.90): I was looking for a new gingham top and this one was too cute to pass up! I love the ruffle details – and the price!
- Medium Straw Tote Handbag with Hot Pink Poms ($27.99): What’s summer without an adorable (and large) straw tote to hold all your beach/pool essentials? I bought a similar one from Target a few years ago and it still gets so much use. I love that this one has a magnetic closure.
- Faux Leather Tassel Slides ($14.90): These tassel slides are so cute. If you are looking to add a little bit of color to an otherwise neutral wardrobe but aren’t sold on the bright hues, this would be a pretty way to do it.
Shop more of my favorites:
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌