As we dive deeper into our wellness month this May, it seemed only fitting to loop in Jessie and Tara (of How You Glow fame!) to share their perspective. The pair is known for their ability to inspire and encourage positive energy in everything they do, from diet and exercise to books, fashion and art. If you’re looking for a few simple ways to radiate that springtime glow this season, read on for Jessie and Tara’s top five sunny strategies.
- Sakara Beauty Water: This rose- and silica-infused water not only tastes delicious, it also makes you glow from the inside out.
- Samaya Meditation Cushion: Meditation is key for your glow, and this blush pink meditation cushion is quite possibly the most beautiful and elegant one we’ve seen.
- Monfefo Ginger and Turmeric Shots: Take one of each per day for their immunity and anti-inflammatory properties. They taste great mixed with sparkling water or even a little tequila!
- Sabah Slides: Sabah’s new spring slides are what we’ll be living in this spring. Style meets ultimate comfort.
- Vintner’s Daughter: This is always on our list of must-haves for achieving a glow. We are addicted and obsessed with the luxurious face oil, which we both use on our skin, morning and night!