Sometimes we need an extra boost to help us get active—like cute shoes! This spring, we’ve been seeing tennis shoes in every shade of pink, from a pretty pastel to a bold hot pink. Whether you’re looking for a great running shoe or a comfortable weekend pair, here are nine pink tennis shoes we want to add to our wardrobe now.
- These Tretorn Tournament Net sneakers ($65) are a great pair to pack in your suitcase for a weekend getaway.
- We can always get behind a pair of all-pink Nike Mayfly Lite shoes ($109.99).
- We love the dusty pink shade of these New Balance 247 shoes ($79.99).
- Stand out at the gym in neon pink Nike Mayfly Lite SI shoes ($110).
- We have the Air Max Thea shoes in almost every color so you know we needed to add the pink Nike Air Max Thea Embossed Leather and Mesh sneakers ($95) to our collection!
- The Adidas NEO Courtset sneaker ($54.95) is back in style, and we’re loving the blush suede style for spring.
- These Superga ‘Cotu’ sneaker ($64.95) are the essential pink walking weekend shoe.
- Pastel pink and light as air, we can’t resist this Nike Air Presto sneaker ($120).
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.