Adopting wellness practices into your lifestyle for the long haul is often as simple as adding just one single step to your everyday routine. For example, have you tried incorporating tea into your diet? The positives of warming infused teas far outweigh the struggle of getting into the habit, so why not plan to dive headfirst into the world of tea as early as this weekend? Our team is personally getting one step closer to hitting our collective wellness goals by sipping routinely on Golden Milk. Need a recipe for this freshly on-trend concoction? We’re sharing one courtesy of Leaves and Flowers below!
Leaves and Flowers Golden Milk
*Makes 1 serving
- 4 grams or 1 tablespoon Leaves and Flowers Turmeric Wellness Tea
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2-3 tablespoons coconut cream
- 1 date (for sweetness)
- Make a strong concentrate of Turmeric Wellness Tea by infusing 4 grams of tea in a 1/2 cup of boiling water.
- Let the tea steep while you prepare the other ingredients.
- In a blender, add the almond milk, coconut cream and date.
- Once the tea has infused (10 to 15 minutes), add the concentrated infusion along with half of the rehydrated tea.
- Blend well.
- Pour into your favorite tea bowl, and garnish with a dash of cinnamon or maldon salt. Enjoy!