May is one of our favorite months of the year because it’s still spring, yet the weather is getting warmer each day and it’s staying lighter outside later. It’s obvious that summer is right around the corner, so we want to help you prepare for the upcoming season by sharing all the great items our creative director, Taylor Sterling, is loving most this month.
- Bliss and Mischief Denim: Bliss and Mischief is one of my favorite brands right now. The tees are so soft and comfy, and the newly launched denim looks amazing. The campaign is pretty rad, too!
- Pons Avarcas USA Kids Shoes: The rose gold ones are calling my daughter’s name!
- Simone LeBlanc Candles: One of our favorites, Simone LeBlanc, created her own candles for her amazing gift boxes. We’re obsessed.
- Beaba Babycook Rose Gold: I love this so much! It’s the prettiest baby food maker ever.
- Anything Dôen: This brand is becoming like a cult favorite. Everything is so soft, dreamy and comfortable.
- Glossier Clear Lip Gloss ($14): I’m pretty excited that matte lips aren’t all the rage right now and glossy lips are coming back! I am all about the gloss and I use this one by Glossier daily!
- Mignonette Takes Pictures: I am obsessed with this Instagram account! Everything is so soft and unique looking. She also has a pretty awesome Tumblr, too.
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌