For our New York City editor, Carly, this May is all about embracing soft pastels, springtime favorites and trying new local spots. From blush leather slides to pearly statement earrings, see what made her favorites list this month.
- These BaubleBar Pearl Crispin Ball Drop Earrings ($34) are so stunning and such a steal!
- Backless flats have been my go-to for work and I love the blush leather of these Everlane The Pointed Slide ($145).
- Finding new favorite spots in New York City is a weekend pastime of mine. My newest favorite for brunch is Sunday in Brooklyn in Williamsburg. The hazelnut malted pancakes are a must to share for the table!
- In the warm weather, I like to pull my hair back. How pretty is this Namrata Joshipura Chambray Bow ($20) to wear with a simple white tee?
- Instead of putting a dress on for a night out, I’ve been loving this feminine J.Crew Tie-Waist Short ($69.50) instead. The high-waist fit is super flattering and the fun bow is so flirty!
- One of my new favorite things to do in New York City is to walk through the NYC Flower Market over on 28th Street and 6th Avenue. You can walk through all the wholesale stores and see and smell all the beautiful fresh flowers!
- I’m so inspired by the summer issue of Porter magazine and how it styled a minimal-chic Bella Hadid on the beach.
- I’m a sucker for any candy Sugarfina makes and its latest Sugarfina Pink Flamingos ($7.50) are my new favorite thanks to the grapefruit gummy taste! And how cute are flamingos for summer parties?