Our features editor, Carrie Waller, is making the mental shift to summer now that Memorial Day is behind us, and her wish list reflects the change! She’s got her eye squarely set on a few new breezy pieces for her wardrobe, plus furniture and reading materials to help while away those lazy hours to come. See her top picks for June below!
- Artfully Walls, Andrew by Tali Yalonetzki ($118): I can’t say ‘no’ to a pretty painterly portrait, and this one from Artfully Walls is at the top of my must-haves right now.
- L’Oréal Paris Brow Stylist Definer ($7.99): My sister introduced me to this brow definer while we were at the beach last month, and now I can’t go a day without it.
- La-Z-Boy, Stiletto Premier Stationary Occasional Chair ($779): Ever since Caitlin and I wrapped up La-Z-Boy’s Design Dash in May I’ve been obsessing over everything in its line of furniture. I just ordered this sleek modern accent chair from the brand to commemorate the occasion. By the way, have you voted for us yet?
- Atomic Ranch Magazine ($19.95): This is my favorite shelter magazine right now. I adore all of the retro inspiration and mid-century home tours.
- Wayfair, Lindon Upholstered Entryway Bench ($483.87): We’re all swooning over Caitlin’s One Room Challenge bedroom makeover here at Glitter Guide! I’m hoping to add the tufted bench she chose to our own home but in gray.
- BP, Sophie Lace-Up Flat ($59.95): I love that these shoes bridge the gap between formal flats and laid-back sandals.
- J.Crew, Off-the-Shoulder Ruffle Bodysuit ($39.50): Maybe it’s time to test out the off-the-shoulder trend with this cute striped getup!
- Parachute, Linen Tabletop Collection ($30-$160): From the tablecloths to tea towels and linen napkins, too, I want everything in this new tabletop line from Parachute.