Summer is officially here, which means spending more time outdoors, going to the beach, hosting backyard barbecues, the list goes on. What better way to kick off the new season than with a few of the things our creative director, Taylor Sterling, is loving most this month? From perfume and pajamas to sunscreen and swimwear (and some Harry Styles, too), this list has it all.
- Coqui Coqui Perfume in Coco Coco ($90): This is my new summer scent. I love smelling just like coconuts.
- Solange’s Instagram: She is killing it right now. She really pushes for creativity and art on her feed. It’s so refreshing and inspiring.
- Glossier Invisible Shield SPF 35 ($34): I’m loving Glossier’s new sunscreen. It smells like summer in a bottle and I love that it is clear!
- Everything by Kip&Co: This company has me wanting to redecorate my house in its cool funky designs.
- Mexico Zigzag Cap-Sleeve One-Piece Swimsuit ($330): I live in Marysia Swim during the summer.
- Harry Styles’ Album: I was never a One Direction fan, so the fact that I am so obsessed with Harry Styles’ album is a surprise to me. It’s so good though. I listen to it every morning.
- Freda Salvador True Mid Heel Boot ($495): These make me feel like a superhero!
- ARIANNA Classic Short Sleeve Cropped Set STAR Silk ($224): I know that pajamas are on almost every favorites list of mine, but I live in them so I tend to buy them often. These are adorable. I love anything with stars on them right now.