It’s pretty obvious that pink is our favorite color here at Glitter Guide. We can hardly resist anything in our favorite shade—whether it’s furniture, home décor, clothing, shoes, you name it. If you’re like us, many of the items on the June Favorites list from our social media manager, Annie Reeves, are sure to have you tickled pink. Check out these items, as well as her other gorgeous (and yummy) finds, below!
- Callie’s Iced Blueberry ($15.90) and Sharp Cheddar Biscuits ($15.90): When I lived in Charleston, I was a tiny bit obsessed with stopping by Callie’s Hot Little Biscuit on King Street. If you’ve never had them, the biscuits are to die for. The company just released two new flavors: Iced Blueberry and Sharp Cheddar, and they’re perfect for sending as gifts to long-distance friends (or treating yourself, of course).
- Article Matrix Sofa in Blush Pink ($1,299): I really have no need for a blush pink couch, but I’ve been browsing around looking for something sturdier and more grown up than my current one, and when I came across this, I knew I had to share. It’s amazing, right?
- Kristin Blakeney Artwork: Kristin’s rose and gold figures are truly some of my favorites! I have mine leaning against the wall in my living room, but I love the idea of hanging it in a powder room.
- A Summer Uniform: My go-to look this summer is a crisp white blouse or tee, cut-off jeans and a round wicker bag. It’s simple and chic, yet can be easily dressed up with a bright red lip or statement earring. For the record: this is my favorite white tee and cut-off shorts.
- Soap & Glory: I recently discovered this beauty product (available at Target, Ulta, Walgreens, etc.!), and I’ve been loving the One Heck of a Blot mattifying powder ($16) and the Archery 2-in-1 Crayon Gel eyebrow kit ($14). It’s the best color-match for my brows that I have ever found!
- J.Crew Arty Sculpture Earrings ($48): Every time I wear these earrings, I get so many comments! I love that they’re neutral but still make a statement.
- CCH Pop Top ($215): This classic top is perfect for looking polished on hot summer days.
- Xinh and Co. The Moon Tote ($144): I had been looking everywhere for the perfect straw tote, and I fell in love with this one at first sight! I love that it’s sturdy enough to stand up on its own.
- Bamboo Record Holder ($40): I stumbled upon this cool record organizer on Pinterest a few weeks ago, and I cannot get it out of my mind.