It’s almost the end of July, and we are really feeling the heat of summer. Staying cool is the name of the game now, and even though we can’t lower the temperatures outside, we can provide you with this list of super cool things that our creative director, Taylor Sterling, is loving most this month. From beauty products to apparel, we are sure you will become a fan of at least a few of these hot picks, as well!
- True Botanicals Pure Radiance Oil ($110): The True Botanicals line is amazing. I have fallen in love with its mission and products. This face oil is one of my favorites. I feel so glowy and moisturized when I use it.
- Summer & Storm ($22): I can’t get enough of this brand because everything is so pretty and effortless. I want my whole family to be dressed in it this summer.
- Pop&Suki Makeup Case ($95): How cute are these custom makeup bags? I think they make such a cool gift.
- Playa Ritual Hair Oil ($38): This hair oil is amazing. It smells so so good, and it’s making my brittle hair feel silky and healthy!
- Loaf Crumpet Love Seat in Pale Rose Vintage Linen: I’ve fallen in love with this company’s love seats. They look so comfy and cozy. I want to curl up on one with a good summer book.
- Alice + Ames Pinafore Dress ($44): My daughter lives in her Alice + Ames dress. This darling blue check one is so on trend and perfect for our summer vacations.
- Ryan Porter Custom Necklaces ($59): I can never have enough gold necklaces, and these are next on my list!
- Maelove Sunscreen ($29): I love this sunscreen! I’ve been using it non-stop since I got it. It’s lightweight and doesn’t make me break out. Plus, I love using it as a primer before I apply my makeup.