Even though it’s already the end of July, we’re still embracing the summer season and trying to stay in a summer mindset. To inspire you to keep the warm weather season alive, our social media manager, Annie Reeves, is sharing her favorite items this month, including a linen dress, lightweight bedding, accessories, beauty and more.
- Outdoor Voices Tri-Tone Slashback Crop ($60): I recently started spinning again and the addiction is real. This cool crop would be the perfect update to my workout gear drawer!
- Desmond & Dempsey Pajamas ($123.54): I’ve been drooling over all of the pretty pajamas from this brand for about two years now. I think it’s time I grab a pair for myself (and how can you resist these pineapples?).
- Mi Golondrina Off-the-Shoulder Top ($295): One of my long-time favorite brands has made the most beautiful off-the-shoulder top. I love the rose-colored details on the sleeves!
- Gorjana Harbour Oval Hoops ($60): These are truly the perfect hoops for summer—delicate, yet they still make a statement.
- GIR Ultimate Spatula ($12.95): I read an article in Bon Appétit about this spatula last month, and now I want every single thing on the site. How fun are the colors?
- Tata Harper Clarifying Mask ($68): My skin has been a little out of whack lately, and this mask finally helped clear it up after trying a billion different products!
- Cultiver Linen Bedding ($220): I love the cozy and casual look of linen bedding. This blush color is the ultimate.
- Reformation Serengeti Dress ($218): The ruffles, neckline and length create the perfect linen dress for summer. I’m in love!
- World Market Marble and Gold Laptop Table ($119): I frequently find myself working from the couch, and this table would solve all of my problems. Plus, it’s marble and gold, so I’m sold.