It’s hard to believe August is already here, and it feels very bittersweet. With our brand director just coming back from a trip to Maine and our editorial director taking off to visit her family in their longtime vacation spot of Cape Cod, we thought it was only appropriate that our monthly mood board reflect that. When we think of coastal New England, we think classic style, beach cottages with hydrangeas, lobster rolls and riding bikes to the beach. This mood board board definitely has us savoring the last of summer and it’s reminding us to live these warm days to the fullest. Whatever is on your mood board this month, we hope it inspires you to have a great month!
- Betty Lola Cutout Gingham Bandeau Swimsuit ($170)
- Raffia Clutch ($139.99)
- Personalized Reversible Pendant Necklace ($148)
- Natural Blue Striped Original Platform ($65)
- Robin Pinstriped Cotton-Blend Seersucker Culottes ($295)
- ‘Beach’ Eau de Parfum ($76)
- Oversized Sweater ($29.99)
- Cheyne Walk Gold-Plated Freshwater Pearl Earrings ($165)
Image one by Abby Capalbo // Image two and three by Lauren Wells
More pieces we love:
I love your mood board especially those stripped mules!
Comments are closed.