It’s the end of August, which means the warm-weather season is soon coming to an end. The good news is that the start of a new season is the perfect time to treat yourself to a few new things. What better inspiration for what to buy than a roundup of items our creative director, Taylor Sterling, is loving most this month. From beauty products and bedding to jewelry and art, there’s something for everyone on this list.
- Rodarte Fall 2017 RTW: Rodarte is one of my all-time favorite designers. I swoon over the creative, ethereal, dreamy pieces every season. This look has me jonesing for holiday dressing!
- Yumi Organic Baby Food: I was recently introduced to Yumi Organic Baby Food. You subscribe and they send you amazing purees with wholesome ingredients. There’s no added sugar or other unhealthy ingredients that you don’t want in your baby’s food. In fact, all the food is locally sourced in California. It’s just so good!
- Onomie A.C.E. Illuminating Eye Treatment: This stuff is awesome! The texture is so silky and soft and it leaves the prettiest sheen on the upper cheekbones. I have it in Champagne.
- Deiji Studios Sheets: I’m dying to get my hands on these cozy and beautiful linen sheets.
- Parachute Home Baby Bedding: Parachute Home recently launched baby bedding, and my son and I both can’t get enough. I love the star set.
- Vrai & Oro Rose Gold Initial Ring: I’m always on the hunt for special pieces to wear with my family members’ names or initials on them. I recently got this ring with my son’s initial and I never want to take it off.
- Stephanie DeAngelis Art: If you’re on Instagram, there is a good chance that you’ve seen Stephanie DeAngelis’ art pop up in your feed. I love the illustrations of women that she creates. She shows how all women are beautiful!
- Sakura Bloom: I need to be hands-free as much as possible in order to take care of my 3-year-old daughter, and these beautiful slings by Sakura Bloom are amazing! I love this one on my friend Em.