Pretty and functional pieces are always in style, and the items on the August favorites list of our social media manager, Annie Reeves, prove just that. From beauty products and workout gear to jewelry and candles, Annie is sharing everything she is loving this month.
- Bandier Ultracor Leggings: These would automatically make you run and bike faster, am I right?
- Renewed Hope in a Jar: I remember when Oprah would rave about Philosophy’s Hope in a Jar during her Favorite Things episodes, so when my mom told me that the updated version totally transformed her skin, I had to try it. So far, I love it!
- IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Illumination: It minimizes pores AND adds the prettiest glow. I use it every single day!
- Apple Pencil: I’ve been toying with the idea of investing in this. I love the idea of writing notes and working in Photoshop with it!
- Tocca Valencia Candle: I love trying new candles, and I have this one burning now. Orange blossom is one of my favorite scents!
- Catherine Booker Jones Artwork: My best friend introduced me to Catherine’s work and I fell in love immediately. I love the shapes and the soft tones.
- APL Techloom Cashmere Sneakers: I finally jumped on the APL train, and while I didn’t splurge for these cashmere beauties and went with a more functional black running shoe, I really love them for going to and from Cyclebar!
- Ceri Hoover Simone in Spanish Pink: Nashville-based designer (yes!), Ceri, just released her fall collection, and it’s gorgeous.
- Rebecca Minkoff Gold Cuff: This bracelet makes the best statement!