It’s officially time to start thinking about fall fashion, including clothing, shoes and handbags. For Caitlin, it’s also time to get ready for her baby’s arrival later this year. That’s why her September wish list is full of items for herself, as well as a rug for her baby’s nursery and a must-read motherhood guide. Check out what Caitlin is loving this month, and let us know in the comments what’s on your September wish list.
- Hatch “Layla Fringe Dress”: I love HATCH because the pieces are made to be worn during pregnancy and after. I hate spending money on maternity clothes that are really only meant to be worn during pregnancy.
- Isabelle Rug by Pottery Barn Kids: I just got this dreamy pink rug for our baby girl’s nursery and it’s the perfect color combo for the room. I can’t wait until I have everything pulled together!
- La Barra Mora Bag: We all know that straw bags were THE trend this summer, but I’m not ready to give them up just yet. This woven bag’s pretty purple hue is perfect for the upcoming season.
- Esther Clark Prints: I just ordered a few of these illustrations for our living room that I’m re-decorating. I love all of the beautiful flowers and had a hard time selecting two!
- Freda Salvador Mules: These cognac-colored mules are ideal for fall. I love shoes that I can easily slip on before heading out the door, but don’t compromise style.
- J.Crew Fringe Sweater: How FUN is this sweater for fall?
- Artifact Uprising Volumes: Finally, an easy answer to photo printing! One of our favorite companies, Artifact Uprising, has created the perfect way to preserve your photos forever. Easily upload images from your phone to the app, organize them into albums and print them out every month!
- Nurture: A Modern Guide To Pregnancy, Birth, Early Motherhood—and Trusting Yourself and Your Body: I just started reading an advanced copy of this book, which is coming out in October, and can’t recommend it enough for expecting mamas!
Looking for more of our favorite things? Check out: 10 Of The Best Fall Essentials Every Wardrobe Should Have // 10 Pieces To Snag From Target’s Newest Clothing Line // 30 New Zara Fall Pieces We Want Right Now