Now that summer is coming to an end, it’s time to share our favorite summer beauty products and why we can’t stop using them! What’s even better is that many of these products will still work just as well during fall, so they are definitely worth adding to your collection any time of the year.
- Monastery Rose Cleansing Oil ($34): This cleansing oil was gifted to us in a goodie bag this summer, and we are so glad it was. This natural skincare line is based out of San Francisco, and the products are all beautifully packaged and work wonders on the skin. What we like about this particular product is that it really breaks up makeup without being irritating to the skin and eyes. It’s gentle and gets into the pores to remove dirt, and we like that it’s not overly scented. We will definitely be using this all year long, too.
- Indie Lee Rosehip Cleanser ($32): This is another neutral cleanser that harnesses the power of rosehip oil. We love Indie Lee products, and this cleansing oil is gentle and effective. Bonus: it also looks super cute styled on your counter, which is always appreciated.
- Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser ($18): This is hands-down one of our most used cleansers of all time. This summer, we found ourselves falling more and more in love with it. It’s super gentle, which is very important to us, and it’s great at removing makeup. It also doesn’t leave skin feeling tight and dry. See our thoughts about other Glossier products.
- Herbivore Organics Rose Hibiscus Hydrating Face Mist ($37): This face mist is our absolute favorite. We could seriously spray this all day long. It’s so refreshing! Our favorite time to use it is right when we wake up in the morning. It helps us feel hydrated and ready for the day.
- Cocokind Organic Rosewater Facial Toner ($13.54): This stuff is really great for the price, especially because it is organic. It’s a bit more earthy smelling, so if you don’t enjoy that, you may want to avoid it.
- French Girl Organics Lumiere Body Oil ($62): French Girl Organics is one of our favorite natural beauty lines. This lightweight body oil keeps our skin feeling and looking hydrated. The best part? It’s got a bit of sheen to give skin that coveted glow.
Facial Oils & Serums
- Kypris Beauty Elixir II ($200): We know what you’re thinking, $200 for a face oil? We agree, that is pretty steep, but we have used this entire bottle (every last drop), so we got our money’s worth for sure. This stuff is so good, and we really felt a huge difference after using this. So, if you’re in the market for a more expensive face oil, this one is fab.
- True Botanicals Pure Radiance Oil, RENEW ($110): This is another amazing face oil. We are big fans of True Botanicals, and its RENEW line is great for skin that is starting to see the signs of aging.
- Tata Harper Concentrated Brightening Serum ($230): Another pricey one, but well worth it—something about this serum is magic! When we use it, our skin looks healthy, dewy and feels so soft.
Primer, Sunscreen & Masks
- Hello FAB First Aid Beauty Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturizer ($28): We couldn’t stop using this over the summer. It’s light, but very hydrating, and it smells like yummy coconut!
- Maelove The Sun Protector SPF 30 ($29): This is our favorite new sunscreen because it’s sheer, lightweight, non-greasy and has powerful ingredients.
- Glossier Moisturizing Moon Mask ($22) and Mega Greens Galaxy Pack ($22): These masks from Glossier really got us through the summer. We love the Moon Mask when we’re feeling tight and dry and the Mega Greens when we need a boost for dull, troubled skin.
- Captain Blankenship Mermaid Hair Oil ($34): An organic hair oil that deeply nourishes and also helps with itchy scalp.
- Playa Ritual Hair Oil ($38): This stuff smells so good, and it’s great for taming frizz.
- Playa Endless Summer Spray ($26): We started using this toward the end of summer and we were seriously impressed with it. It smells great and gives us awesome texture.
- L’Oréal Air Dry It Wave Swept Spray ($4.99): This is the best bargain of all our favorite summer beauty products. It’s great for giving you those cool beach waves!
- R+Co Sail Soft Wave Spray ($29): This is another really good wave spray that we find ourselves reaching for time and time again.
- Mason Pearson Detangler Hair Brush ($110): This brush is on the pricey side, but we absolutely love it. It’s so good at getting out tangles and it looks so pretty styled on a vanity!
- Glossier Face Highlighter – Haloscope in Quartz ($22): This is our favorite face highlighter. It’s creamy, and can be used as an eyeshadow when in a pinch, too!
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer ($29): If you want a concealer that really does the job, isn’t drying and does not crease, this one is for you. It’s a staple!
- Hello Fab Mango Butter Multi Stick in Rosè ($20): We love multi-sticks, especially during the summer. This one is great to take on summer vacations because you can use it as an eyeshadow, blush and lipstick!
- Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15-Untinted ($24): We tend to forget to use sunscreen on our lips. Keeping this in our purse truly saved us this summer.
- Glossier Boy Brow ($16): We can’t say enough good things about this brow gel. We use it every single day and it’s fab at giving you the appearance of thicker brows. During the summer, we use the clear version a lot for a more natural look.
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Lip Gloss ($28): This lip gloss gives you a subtle shimmer that looks great with bronzed skin.
- Glossier Lip Gloss ($14): We must admit, we love a super glossy lip. We know it’s not for everyone, but to us, it’s a rad look. We used every last drop of this one, and it looks awesome over the top of your favorite lipstick.
- RMS Beauty Lip2Cheek in Demure ($36): Another great multi-use product. We love the soft pink rose color.
- Glossier Balm Dotcom ($12): We love all the Balm Dotcom skin salves—we use them religiously. The cherry one looks great as a light lip color.
Shop the story: