Fall is officially here, which means it’s time to for you to swap out the summer clothes with your favorite fall items, and also time to spruce up your wardrobe with some new finds! What better way to get inspired to shop for some cool new stuff than a roundup of our creative director, Taylor Sterling’s favorite things this month? It’s obvious she has clothes on her mind, and as always, her list is full of beautiful items that are sure to please!
- Selena Gomez’s Fetish Music Video: I’ve watched Selena Gomez’s “Fetish” music video way too many times. It was done by my girl crush, Petra Collins.
- Sézane’s New Store: My favorite French brand, Sézane, finally opened its first U.S. store in New York City, and it’s as beautiful as you would expect. I can’t wait to visit in person.
- Cult Gaia Acrylic Ark Bag: I’m looking for any excuse to get this bag in my life. I just need it.
- Ban.do Souvenir Bomber Jacket: Ban.do always impresses me with its quirky, fun designs. I love a brand that is creative, but doesn’t take itself too seriously. This bomber jacket is just that!
- Designlovefest’s Gorman Campaign: Bri’s sense of wonder and style is always inspiring. Her latest work for Gorman Clothing is giving me all the feels.
- Alexa Chung Mandarin Collar Dress: I love Alexa Chung’s new fashion line. I’m on the hunt for a vintage version of this dress!
- Sleeper Set: Next on my wish list is a Sleeper pajama set for me and my daughter because I love twinning way too much.
- Misha and Puff’s New Collection: Misha and Puff launched a new collection and it’s my dream color palette!