This was post was sponsored by Sézane. We only partner with brands that we love. All opinions are our own. Thanks for supporting the brands that support us.
Bonjour! This month one of our favorite French brands, Sézane, opened its first U.S. store in New York City! If you aren’t familiar with the brand, make sure to check out its site to see all the amazing clothing (and at great prices, too!). To celebrate the new store opening, Sézane is offering free express shipping anywhere in the U.S. until the end of September! We were lucky to get invited to see the new store and share all its beautiful details with you. Sézane is known for not only having a gorgeous selection of clothing, but also a beautifully curated selection of gifts, goods and home décor. We seriously wanted to move into the store after seeing it! S’il vous plaît?
We asked the team to share how they are living the French life in NYC, and we thought we would reveal all their favorite places with you. Take note!
2. Flower Girl NYC: Our New York shop is filled with fresh blooms from this incredible florist. We love walking over (just a stone’s throw away from us!) and picking special bouquets for birthdays, events, etc. The shop is tucked away on a side street and feels like you’ve just stumbled upon a beautiful secret or hidden gem.
3. Cafe Gitane: A true Parisian corner restaurant, we love to visit Cafe Gitane as much for the very French-like service as for the people watching at the nearby bustling intersection. One of the most popular items on the menu is the avocado toast—it’s so good.
4. Cire Trudon: Located just a few shops away from Sézane, this store sells the loveliest candles with an unparalleled heritage from France. In addition to candles, the store sells a collection of room sprays and perfumes. The store’s gorgeous décor and exquisite offerings make it a favorite to visit.
5. Ina: Our founder, Morgane, got her start in vintage, discovering and selling the best vintage pieces in Paris before founding Sézane, and she’s instilled a love of vintage in many of us. There are a few Ina locations around the city, but lucky for us, there is one right around the corner from Sézane and we’ve found some incredible pieces there.
6. Minetta Tavern: This tavern feels like a classic Parisian bistro with its cozy and bustling atmosphere and its incredible burger! We also love its storied past, as it was frequented by many notable people like Ernest Hemingway, Ezra Pound, Eugene O’Neill, E. E. Cummings, Dylan Thomas and Joe Gould.
7. Central Park: It’s so easy to take strolls through the loveliest places in Paris, like the Palais-Royal Gardens and the Luxembourg Garden, and while it’s not quite the same, we love walking dates through Central Park on the weekends. This time of year is our favorite, as the leaves start to change hues. It’s the most visited urban park in the U.S. and it’s such a great place to “escape” to from the bustling city streets.
Now we can’t wait to get to NYC! Thanks, Sézane. Want to shop some of our favorite fall Sézane pieces? We love the Ninon Blouse in white, the 1967 Brut Sexy Jeans, the Farrow Bag in camel and the Jack Sneakers in nude.