TGIF! We hope everyone had a great week and that you are looking forward to a fun and festive weekend ahead. Here are some things that have been on our radar this week!
Taylor Goes To Paris: Right now, our founder and creative director, Taylor, is in Paris for a few days with one of our favorite brands, Sézane! Make sure to follow us and Taylor on Instagram and Instagram stories to catch some of the details of the trip.
Current Beauty Products We’ve Been Trying This Week: We’ve tried a bunch of new beauty products this week and want to share a few of our favorites so far:
- Harry Josh Ultra Light Pro Dryer: Created by hairdresser to the stars (including Gisele Bündchen), Harry Josh, this new tool is an ultra-lightweight version of his original bestseller.
- Supergoop City Sunscreen Serum with SPF 30: Just because it’s fall, it doesn’t mean you should skip the sunscreen. We’re upping the anti-aging factor with this lightweight and hydrating serum that protects against UV rays. Our skin already feels softer and more supple.
- Burberry Fresh Glow: We’ve been testing out the Fresh Glow Luminous Fluid Base Primer and Fresh Glow Highlighter and have been loving how pretty our makeup has been looking. We know that this will do wonders in combating the looks of dull, dry skin this fall and winter.
Seasonal Sweet Treat: If you’re in the mood for a little baking this weekend, we stumbled across The Toaster Pine Nut’s Pumpkin Spice Blondie recipe and it looks absolutely amazing. What’s more, they are gluten-free and Paleo-friendly!
Last-Minute Halloween Costumes: Halloween is fast approaching, and if you’re not sure what you’re going to dress up as this year, don’t worry! We love these easy and fashionable costumes that Who What Wear rounded up for us!
Lend A Helping Hand: We’re always one to support other women in our industry and this week we learned the hardship that Jessica Stein from Tuula Vintage is going through with her precious baby girl, Rumi. If you have a moment, read her story and perhaps consider helping out or even just sending some love her way. Every little bit helps!
New Issue of Net-a-Porter: If you haven’t picked it up already, we suggest you browse the winter issue of Net-A-Porter. We love the story on “Incredible Women: The Voices Inspiring Change in 2017.”
- Topshop: Up to 50% off sale.
- Nasty Gal: Get 50% off site wide with code: GET50
- LOFT: Extra 40% off – no code needed.
- Pottery Barn: Up to 40% off select products.
- Pottery Barn Kids: Up to 60% off select products.
- Madewell: Up to 60% off select products.
- Williams Sonoma: Up to 50% off select products.
- Urban Outfitters: Up to $50 orders of $150 or more.
- Anthropologie: Extra 25% off sale.
- West Elm: Up to 40% off.