There’s something special about October—it’s a magical month. This October, our founder and creative director, Taylor Sterling, got to spend some time in Paris. Naturally, many of her October favorites are Parisian-inspired, but she also has been fond of all things pink (but when is she not?).
- Sézane Lio Jacket: This is my new favorite jacket for the fall and winter. It’s the perfect ruby red color and looks so cute styled with a little dress or with jeans and a T-shirt. I wore it quite a lot while in Paris.
- Bonton Kids Store in Paris: Morgane Sézalory of Sézane recommended we go to Bonton in Paris. It is a super fun kids’ store and I basically wanted to leave with everything!
- Super Marché by SF Girl By The Bay: The always-inspiring SF Girl By The Bay recently launched her new vintage shop Super Marché, and naturally I want everything! Like this vintage rattan chair and this pink glass vase.
- Maya Brenner x Clare V necklaces: How could I not love this collaboration? It’s with two of my favorite LA designers. I have the FEMME one and I literally have worn it every day since getting it.
- Lovelane Super Hero Costumes: I have always wanted to get these adorable superhero costumes for kids by Lovelane. This year, I did, and my kids are going to be so cute as matching superheroes!
- Apiece Apart Long Sleeve Ruffle Knit Top: After seeing my bestie wear this top in Paris, I can’t get it out of my head. It’s perfect!
- Loeffler Randall Carter Boot: I’ve had my eye on these all month. I love the shiny effect. I think I may need to bite the bullet and get them for winter.
- Channeling Eliana Gil Rodriguez’s Home Vibes: Seeing bits of Eliana Gil Rodriguez’s home on The File was instant inspiration. I love the soft muted tones and all the vintage décor.