The holiday season has arrived, and it’s time to start thinking about what to buy for our loved ones, as well as what to put on our own wish lists. Our founder and creative director, Taylor Sterling, always seems to come up with the most wonderful finds, and we think many of the items that she’s loving this month would make perfect holiday gifts. There’s something for every lady on this list—from candles and jewelry to clothing and books. Find out more below!
- Lucky Charm Candle: Two of my favorite ladies, Ariel Gordon and Wendy Polish of Le Feu de L’eau, teamed up to make this amazing candle that smells of neroli and sandalwood. Each candle has a 14k gold charm inside. You have to burn it down to the bottom to see which charm you got—so cute!
- Rise In Love Necklace: I’ve been wearing my Rise in Love necklace by Hortense all month. It’s delicate and looks great layered with other necklaces. I also love that it represents a piece of rice, a powerful ancient symbol for wealth, success, fertility and good health.
- Night-Night Wooly: I read this book every night to my kids. It’s super simple but adorable, and I think it would make a sweet baby gift.
- Classic Beret: I have succumbed to the beret trend and now want to wear them with everything. This one is my current favorite.
- RE/DONE Marching Tee: This is my new favorite T-shirt. It feels vintage, which makes it even better, in my opinion.
- Her Turtleneck: Cozy, funky knits are in heavy rotation for me this month. This one looks so dreamy!
- La Mae Rug: I recently started updating our living room and got this new rug from Lulu and Georgia. I am so obsessed with it. It’s like a purple-pink hue that makes the room feel cozy and fresh.
- Petra Collins: Coming Of Age by Petra Collins: Petra Collins is my ultimate dream crush. Her work is incredible. Her new book came out this month and I picked it up right away!