Glitter Guide is hiring! We’re looking for a social media intern to join our team this winter season! We’re looking for help during one of our busiest times of the year, but would love to open this position up permanently to the right candidate.
The Glitter Guide Social Media intern is responsible for assisting our Creative Director with the prep and implementation across all social media channels. This position will be responsible for creating and curating content for multiple platforms as well has handling social media marketing logistics and tasks. Our Social Media intern will also be in charge of handling community management and engagement across the board.
- Create social media posts for Glitter Guide editorial content on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Tumblr.
- Curate engaging content for Facebook and Twitter.
- Assist our Creative Director in weekly Pinterest strategy and implementation.
- Manage community building and engagement on all social media channels – including but not limited to, responding to comments, questions and DMs on all platforms.
- Assistance with scheduling and creating newsletters and email blasts for home tours and weekly finds.
- Organized and responsive. We’re a remote team so good communication is key.
- Knowledge and experience with all the main social media platforms including:
- Excellent writing skills
- A good eye for photography, design and style.
- The ability to engage and build community through social media while staying on brand.
- Self-motivated. Because we work remotely it’s important that you can stay on track and accomplish tasks without being in an office together.
$13.50 an hour / 10 hours per week with room to grow.
This position is a 3-month minimum contract from the date of hire with potential to renew after a review at the completion of the contract. Living in the San Francisco Bay Area is not required, but is a bonus!
Please submit application HERE.