As the seasons change, so do our beauty routines! And because the cold weather can wreak havoc on the face and body leaving skin looking pale and dry, we’re loving products that tackle these issues and more. Find out what’s on Team Glitter Guide’s list of must-have beauty products right now. Add a few to your own routine or consider gifting them to the beauty lovers in your life.
- Glossier Haloscope in Quartz ($22): I use this every single day as a highlighter, as well as an eyeshadow when I am in a hurry. It really helps brighten my tired face.
- Indie Lee Rosehip Cleanser ($32): This cleanser is so gentle and lovely. Plus, I love how it looks on my bathroom sink!
- French Girl Organics Lumiere Body Oil ($62): My skin is perpetually so dry, but this shimmery oil has really helped me tackle this issue.
- Tatcha Violet-C Radiance Mask ($68): This mask is bright purple when it is applied to the skin, which makes me feel like a really cool alien. It’s also super moisturizing.
- Amareta Cleansing Balm ($68) and Ultra-Moisturizing Night Cream ($62): I just started using a few products from Amareta and I love the cleansing balm. It gently exfoliates and leaves skin buttery soft—perfect for the upcoming cooler months. I also can’t get enough of the moisturizing night cream.
- Origin’s GinZing Brightening Mascara ($20.50): I was a little bit (OK, a lot) skeptical about this “brightening” mascara from Origins because I’m super picky about mascaras, but I love it. I haven’t tried a mascara in the past year that lives up to this. It leaves lashes looking full, thick and lush.
- Diorskin Forever Perfect Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 35 ($50): I know you’re going to be extremely shocked that the queen of budget buys is currently loving a $50 foundation, but hear me out! I received a pretty large Sephora gift card in the mail and was in need of a new foundation. I decided to try this one, which features medium-to-full coverage and literally makes your skin look so smooth and airbrushed. It also has SPF, which is a huge plus for me. If this foundation is in your price range, I’d definitely give it a shot.
- Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey & Pink Honey ($17.50): I’d heard about Clinique’s iconic Black Honey shade for years, but never actually tried it. I decided this year was going to be the year especially because I saw that the company had a gifting special that combined the Black Honey & Pink Honey lip color for just $14 (individually, full-sized tubes are $17.50). Not surprising, I really love both shades—and the formula! The are the perfect mix of tinted lip balm and lipstick and I know I’ll be wearing these all the time.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Paaarty ($29): I got this blush in a mini size as a freebie at Sephora over the summer and it’s quickly become one of my favorite blushes. It’s such a beautifully natural shade and perfect to use every day. It perks up my face every time I wear it.
- Milani Baked Bronzer ($8.99): This may seem a little bit random for a November beauty favorite, but for me, when we get deep into the fall and winter, I look for anything to give my skin and face that extra glow and combat my usual dry and dull look. This bronzer does have some shimmer to it, but doesn’t look too glittery. I typically use a matte bronzer like Nars Laguna or Benefit Hoola all over my face and for contour, but I’ve been using this over the cheekbone and temple area for a little more of a bronzy glow. It definitely makes my face look more alive.
- Sunday Riley Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment ($158): When my esthetician recommended this, I almost laughed because of the price tag. However, I’m not kidding when I say this is the holy grail of skin serums. It magically shrinks pores and smoothes out your entire complexion. Plus, a little goes a long way, so it’s completely worth it.
- Saturday Skin Spotlight Brightening Mask ($30): I love using these sheet masks once a week for a little refresher. It helps perk up my skin and leaves it feeling hydrated but not oily.
- Laura Mercier Take a Powder Translucent Loose Setting Powder & Puff ($42): I love that this takes away shine and sets my makeup for the whole day. Plus, it lasts forever!
- Le Labo Shower Oil ($30): This shower oil actually washes off in the shower, so it doesn’t leave you oily or sticky. It leaves skin moisturized and it smells amazing!
- Ouai Wave Spray ($26): I’m a huge fan of letting my hair air-dry, and this is the perfect addition when wanting more texture or beachy waves with minimal effort. I love it so much! You can spray it when your hair is damp or when dry. It also makes hair smell incredible!
- Laura Mercier Foundation Primer ($38): I recently introduced a primer into my makeup routine and can definitely see a difference, especially when using this lightweight primer from Laura Mercier. It illuminates the skin beautifully and prepares the skin for makeup application. I also love how it contains vitamins A, C and E, as well as jojoba.
- YSL All Hours Concealer ($34): I finally found a concealer that covers really well and also blends in nicely with the skin. I especially like using it under my eyes to cover dark circles or discoloration and also to brighten my eyes. Plus, it doesn’t crease or look like a mask, which is a must.
- Voluminous Volume Building Curved Brush Mascara ($8.49): This is a fantastic mascara at a great price! I love it just as much as some of the higher-end mascaras.
Shop The Post: