If you’re like us, you probably still have at least a few people you need to shop for this holiday season. If you are running out of ideas for the ladies on your list, consider one of these awesome items in our gift guide that all cost less than $100! With a variety of different items to choose from, there’s sure to be something on in this roundup for everyone (you might even decide to include some of these items on your own wish list…we did!). Happy Shopping!
- Fresh Rose Face Mask: Fresh makes the best face masks!
- Simple Fare: Fall and Winter: We love the typography and photography in this beautiful cookbook.
- Minted Ink Cyclamen: A pretty addition to a gallery wall!
- Miana Tassel Drop Earrings: These statement earrings are the perfect way to accessorize an outfit.
- Brass Textured Cuff: We love the understated design of this bangle that you can wear every day.
- Kate Spade Velvet Bag: The sweetest little bag.
- Grown Alchemist Body Cream: We are hooked on Grown Alchemist products and this body cream smells so good.
- French Girl Body Silk: You can’t go wrong with any gift from French Girl Organics, but this luxe body lotion would be a great stocking stuffer.
- Blush Velvet Pillows: A cozy accent to any couch or bed!
- Georgia O’Keefe: Living Modern: Let’s face it, Georgia is having a moment and this is a great coffee table book.
- Deco Serving Platter: We want everything in 31 Bits’s new home collection!
- Pink Femme Tee: This is the perfect gift for any woman on your list.
- Polaroid Camera: A great gift for a photo lover or a mama trying to capture images of her kids!
- Trinket Dishes: One can never have enough trinket dishes—the colors are so pretty!
- Vans Old Skool Sneakers: How fun are these?
- LAKE Flurry Blush Long PJ Set: The softest pajamas that come in so many pretty colors and patterns.
- It’s Beautiful Here: A gorgeous addition to any bookshelf or coffee table.
- Serene House Diffuser: This diffuser looks so pretty when illuminated!
While you're here, why not check these out:
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.