The holidays are officially here and we’re ready to cozy up by the fire with a good book. Whether you’re looking for a new read for your holiday travels or something to add to your Christmas list, we’ve rounded up all our current favorite books for the last month of the year!
- The House that Pinterest Built by Diane Keaton: Yep, Diane Keaton is addicted to Pinterest, too. This gorgeous book is full of stunning imagery documenting Keaton’s process of building a house from the ground up with the help of everyone’s favorite design-inspo app.
- 200 Women: Who Will Change the Way You See the World by Geoff Blackwell: A beautiful compilation of some of the most inspiring women of our day including Jane Goodall, Margaret Atwood and Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.
- Promise Me, Dad by Joe Biden : In 2014, former Vice President of the United States, Joe Biden, lost his son to a malignant brain tumor. This book, Promise Me, Dad, chronicles the year that followed and is a beautiful story of loss, love and triumph.
- Pretty Fun: Creating and Celebrating a Lifetime of Tradition by Kate Hudson: We’re obsessed with this beautiful lifestyle guide from Kate Hudson. Whether you’re looking for visual inspiration for your next party or ideas for how to incorporate more intention into your celebration, this book is the perfect gift for any life-loving gal!
- The Chaos of Longing by K.Y. Robinson: This collection of poetry is beautiful, intense and consuming. Definitely worth the read for anyone who loves poetry.
- A Beautiful Mess Weekday Weekend: How to Live a Healthy Veggie Life…and Still Eat Treats by Emma Chapman and Elsie Larson: Our dear friends, Emma and Elsie, of A Beautiful Mess can turn anything to gold and we’re just loving their first cookbook! Full of tasty recipes and sweet treats, this book documents how to live a healthy life while still indulging in a little fun.
- Petra Collins, Coming of Age by Petra Collins: If you love Petra Collins as much as we do, you know how excited we are for this book. A compilation of Polaroids, personal essays and contribution from other women who know her, Coming of Age is one of the most visually stunning books of the year.
- The Authentics: A Lush Dive into the Substance of Style by Melanie Acevedo and Dara Caponigro: When you combine one of the world’s most-renowned photographers with the editor of Domino magazine, the result is visual experience unlike any other. This book dives into the private homes and lives of some of the biggest tastemakers and style icons of our day.