Make the holidays extra sweet this year by whipping up a batch of cookies to bring to your next holiday party or to keep on hand as a tasty treat. There are so many delicious cookie recipes around the Internet, and we were on a mission to round up 10 of the very best. Today, we’re sharing our list of recipes that you need to try this holiday season. They will not disappoint. Enjoy!
- Soft Batch Christmas Sprinkle Cookies: These traditional sugar cookies are always a favorite, and the red and green sprinkles make them extra festive for the holidays.
- Stained-Glass Sugar Cookies: Almost too pretty to eat, these cookies are as delicious as they are cute. We think they make a pretty sweet gift for co-workers and friends.
- Everything Sweet Sugar Cookies: Bright, fun and supposedly Pinterest fail-proof? Yes, please!
- Ritz Cracker Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies: Anyone who loves Ritz Crackers are sure to love them even more when paired with chocolate and peanut butter. Yum!
- Candy Cane Cookies: Festive and fun, these candy cane cookies are sure to be a hit!
- Snowball Christmas Cookies: These snowball-inspired cookies literally melt in your mouth. They are so good.
- Peppermint Mocha Thin Mints: This recipe is spiked with espresso to give these cookies that extra kick we all need during the holiday season!
- Easy Slice n’ Bake Vanilla Bean Christmas Sugar Cookies With Whipped Buttercream: How can something so pretty be so easy to make? These are absolute musts if you have little ones who want to help bake.
- Spiced Ginger Cookies With Molasses: Holiday spices are alive and well in these delicious cookies.
- Gingerbread Cookies: Easy to make and delicious? These gingerbread cookies are sure to put you in the holiday spirit—and leave your home smelling scrumptious.
Make sure to check out: A Christmas Recipe For Peppermint Hot Chocolate