Happy Friday! We hope you had a great week! It’s been an exciting past few days at Team Glitter Guide as Caitlin welcomed her second daughter, Flora James, into the world. It was also Taylor’s daughter’s 4th birthday, which is making everyone feel so old. Lastly, we had our first virtual holiday party, which was so much fun! Here are some more things we loved this week…
Word Of The Year: Merriam-Webster announced that the word of 2017 was Feminism and we couldn’t be happier. It’s been a long, difficult year for sure, but with 2017 starting off with the women’s march and finishing with the #MeToo movement on the cover of Time magazine, it feels like we have the momentum and ability to keep making real positive changes in the coming year.
Beauty Packing Like A French Girl: If you’re a Francophile and love beauty, you’re going to love this article on Into The Gloss as much as we did.
New Collab: We’re so excited about our friend Sarah Sherman Samuel’s new collaboration with LA artist Cindy Zell of WKNDLA. We love the wall hangings they created and are hoping to snag one ourselves!
Find Of The Week: We just found this chair on Urban Outfitters and it’s seriously fulfilling our pink-loving dreams!
Tees And Tank You: We’re so in love with our fun graphic sweatshirts that Tees and Tank You provided for us for our holiday party! Which ones are your favorite?
- J.Crew: Extra 40% off select with code: TIME2GIVE
- Pottery Barn: Up to 30% off
- Madewell: Extra 25% off with the code: ADDTOCART
- Kate Spade: Up to 30% off select with code: EXTRATREAT
- Wayfair: Up to 80% off select
- Express: Up to 40% off select
- ASOS: Extra 30% off
- Steve Madden: Up to 50% off clearance with the code: JOY
- West Elm: Up to 40% off select with the code: MERRY
- Urban Outfitters: Extra $20 off with $100 purchase
- Williams Sonoma: Extra 20% with code: GIFTMORE
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.