…and just like that 2017 has come to a close. Whether you are headed out to a fancy party or taking time to do some self-reflection and set intentions for the new year, we hope you have a wonderful day as you ring in 2018! We are so grateful for the love and support that you’ve shown us throughout 2017 and we can’t wait to share what we have in store in the new year. If you have any thoughts, suggestions or things you would like to see more of in 2018, don’t hesitate to leave a comment and let us know! Sending you lots of love and light!
New Year Detox: If you’re planning to do a little detoxing as you enter the new year, you need to try this gut-healing recipe—it’s the most popular one on Pinterest.
New from the Magnolia Collection: Chip and Joana Gaines’s collection at Target, Hearth & Hand, just got a major refresh this week and 140 new items were added! Make sure to check it out and snag your favorite pieces before they sell out.
“Ocean’s 8”: We just saw the trailer for “Ocean’s 8” and we are so excited to see it in the new year—so many incredible actresses! We just don’t know if we can wait until June.
The Royal Engagement: We’re a little late to the game, but we just caught up and saw Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s engagement photos. We’re obsessed with this couple and can’t wait for the royal wedding!
- Bloomingdale’s: Up to 75% off select items.
- Net-A-Porter: Up to 70% off select items.
- Baublebar: Up to 60% off select.
- Pottery Barn: Up to 30% off with the code: CHEERS.
- Express: Up to 60% off select.
- Stuart Weitzman: Up to 50% off select.
- Wayfair: Up to 70% off select.
- Asos: Up to 50% off select.
- Steve Madden: Extra 40% off sale with code: CHEERS
- West Elm: Extra 20% off select with code: BYE2017
- Madewell: Extra 30% off sale with code: YESPLEASE
- Urban Outfitters: Up t0 30% off sale.
Check out some more of our favorite posts from 2017…