A new year means it’s time to refresh that reading list. Here are some of our favorite titles to add to your collection for 2018!
- Worn in New York by Emily Spivack: We love this collection of short stories by famous New Yorkers as they share which item of clothing they associate with the Big Apple.
- Morning Noon Night: A Way of Living by Soho House: This gorgeous book from Soho House covers everything from recipes for hosting a dinner party and pressing juice to designing an outdoor living space. Full of beautiful photos, this book has you covered from head to toe.
- The Idiot by Elif Batuman: If you’re looking for a new epic novel to add to your list, look no further. This book is sprawling, funny and one that you’ll want to devour in one sitting.
- Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour: We love a good love story, and this one will warm your heart. You’ll fall in love with the characters, their journey and the magic they find along the way.
- Eat Pretty Every Day: 365 Daily Inspirations for Nourishing Inside and Out by Jolene Hart: If you haven’t read the original Eat Pretty, you are missing out. We loved the first book by Jolene Hart, and now its counterpart breaks down nutrition and beauty even more with daily inspirations to help you feel and look your best. What better way to start a new year?
- The Last Black Unicorn by Tiffany Haddish: How funny is Tiffany Haddish? If you had the opportunity to catch her episode of SNL or her latest movie, “Girls Trip,” you know how hysterical this female comedian really is. Her debut autobiography is a collection of essays that will make you laugh, cry and leave you feeling inspired.
- The Good Times are Killing Me by Lynda Berry: Start the year off with a little rock and roll. This fiction novel combines race, class and poverty in 1970s America, with each vignette connected by the protagonist’s love of and connection to music.
- The Vanishing Princess by Jenny Diski: An adult version of a classic fairy tale that warps around social issues and modern-day culture. This book is sharp, beautifully written and smart as a whip.
- The Scandinavian Home: Interiors Inspired by Light by Niki Brantmark: We’re suckers for the clean, minimalistic style of Scandinavian décor. This gorgeous coffee table book compiles beautiful homes across the world reflecting this simple, stunning style.