For many people, the first of the year indicates that it’s time to pack away all of the seasonal décor that served as the source of holiday cheer over the month of December (and let’s face it, most of November, too). It is a time to start new, which means freshening up a space with a little bit of pre-spring decluttering. Looking at interior inspiration is one of the best ways to get motivated to clean and reorganize a space, so our contributor, Chelsea Jackson, rounded up some of her favorite spaces in hopes it will help you start the year on a clean note. Happy Nesting!
1. Jenni Kayne president, Julia Hunter, has mastered the art of record storage. Image via Remodelista.
2. Marysia Dobrzanska Reeves’s minimalist dressing table. Image via Rip & Tan.
3. This bedside table’s game is strong. Image via Gemary.
4. Our own Caitlyn Kruse’s organized and enviable One Room Challenge shelfie. Image via The Glitter Guide.
5. Talk about a bar…this hidden and streamlined dry bar is goals and it can be tucked away to clear visual clutter! Image via Rue magazine.
6. Sarah Sherman Samuel’s perfect mix of function (those baskets!) and style. Image via Stories.
7. Bright, airy, decluttered. Say no more. Image via Jaci Carlson (Smith).
8. Kinfolk’s Amanda Jones’s effortless living space. Image via Wit & Delight.
9. Rachel Craven’s Los Angeles kitchen is the kind of organized that type-A dreams are made of. Image via Domino.
10. This AHH-mazing gallery wall situation designed by Bernard Dubois has inspired me to clear my walls of superfluous artwork and focus on one theme.
11. Jen Gotch’s dream room with a perfect bedding ensemble by Parachute Home.
Looking for more interior design inspiration? Check out: The Best Home Tours Of 2017